* Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late check out is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
* Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
* Jaimin Holidays will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as Jaimin Holidays will only act as a facilitator.
* Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Jaimin Holidays to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by Jaimin Holidays in best possible way.
* It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
* Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel prices, change in government regulations, taxes, etc charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. Jaimin Holidays will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
* Airline like Spice Jet, Indigo, Fly Dubai, Air Arabia, Al Jazeera are LCC (Low cost carriers), so no food and water will be served on board.
* Price quoted by Jaimin Holidays is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.